COMMUNICATE - ENGAGE - BE HAPPY
Transforming the workplace through happiness
Happy employees are more productive, more engaged, more collaborative, more creative,
Chief Happiness Officer & Founder of Happitude at Work
Let’s work together to boost productivity and happiness within your team!
HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR TEAM?
In order to be happier, more productive and more engaged, employees need to be free from distraction, frustration and stress. Often, anxiety is personal and sometimes, stress can be compounded at work for a variety of reasons. My focus is on helping companies first detect what is causing workplace stress, stalling creativity and hindering productivity, and then provide leaders and their teams with the science of happiness, today’s best practices and proven tools to boost morale and productivity — through happiness.
I will guide you and your employees through analysis, brainstorming and proven practical application to motivate, empower and engage employees.
TRAININGS & CERTIFICATIONS
– The Science of Happiness with EDX Berkeley University of California, Dacher Ketlner, 2019
– Certified Partner from Woohoo Inc, one of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work
– The Chief Happiness Officer Academy with Alexander Kjerulf Woohoo Inc, June 2019
– International Conference on Happiness at Work, Copenhagen May 2019
– The Foundations of Happiness at work with EDX Berkeley University of California, Dacher Ketlner, 2018
– Happiness at work Masterclass for coaches at Fabrique Spinoza, Paris 2018
– Training in Public Speaking & Mentoring at Speak Up and Lead Academy with Tulia Lopes, Zurich 2018
– Chief Happiness Officer Masterclass at Happyformance with Laurence Vahnée, Paris, 2017
– Certified Scrum Master with Joe Justice and Jeff Sutherland, Zurich 2016
– Advanced Agile with Alistair Cockburn, 2016
“I had the pleasure to organize a lunch and learn session together with Aurelie for the SAP Business Women’s Network in Switzerland. Aurelie was well prepared, she was a great workshop facilitator.
She gave us small tips and tricks to make our workplace a happier place which can easily be implemented in the daily routine.
Leona Tscherter, Consulting Director DACH
SAP Customer Experience
” I strongly believe that “our happiness is our responsibility” as Aurelie Litynski also stated in her keynote, during our Global Leadership Meeting. However, we can not underestimate the external support and guidance in keeping up the positive mindset, especially during change.
Aurelie’s contribution to our leadership meeting – both the keynote and the deep dive during the breakout – was highly appreciated. (..). I am honoured to get to know Aurelie and introducing her happy attitude to our leaders.“
Zsófia Klein, Management Communication Expert
” Aurelie showed tremendous understanding of team dynamics and proved her expertise of guiding a team towards a productive and constructive outcome.
The result of the workshop was a better clarity of problems and solutions which helped us take the right measures towards adjusted and more realistic goals.”
Peter Metzinger, Owner & Managing Director
Business Campaigning GmbH
The content of Aurelie’s speech was science based, well elaborated and inspirational.
With her authentic way of presenting, she was able to catch the attention of the audience and to deliver practical and impactful messages, for everyone to take directly to the workplace and starting implementing.
Aurelie managed to make the topic of Happiness at Work very tangible and business oriented.
Renata Kaluzna, CEO & Founder