COMMUNICATE - ENGAGE - BE HAPPY
Increase your company’s performance through happier employees
Chief Happiness Officer & Founder of Happitude at work
Let’s work together to boost productivity and happiness within your team!
HOW CAN I HELP YOUR TEAM?
I truly believe that in order to be happier at work, you need to limit the daily frustrations – both the ones that can easily be improved, and the ones that lie deeper and needs more care and attention. As soon as a situation causes frustration, the frustration can slowly spread to the team and become a bigger problem if not dealt with in time. My focus is detecting circumstances, actions and communication patterns that may be hindering individuals and teams to perform their best.
I will help and support you to give your employees the opportunity to communicate & brainstorm with guidances on what can be improved. By frequently assessing the situation in a structured way, your employees will automatically feel more empowered, engaged and valued. The results will follow.
TRAININGS & CERTIFICATIONS
– Certified Partner from Woohoo Inc, one of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work
– The Chief Happiness Officer Academy with Alexander Kjerulf Woohoo Inc, June 2019
– International Conference on Happiness at Work, Copenhagen May 2019
– The Foundations of Happiness at work with EDX Berkeley University of California, Dacher Ketlner, 2018
– Happiness at work Masterclass for coaches at Fabrique Spinoza, Paris 2018
– Training in Public Speaking & Mentoring at Speak Up and Lead Academy with Tulia Lopes, Zurich 2018
– Chief Happiness Officer Masterclass at Happyformance with Laurence Vahnée, Paris, 2017
– Certified Scrum Master with Joe Justice and Jeff Sutherland, Zurich 2016
– Advanced Agile with Alistair Cockburn, 2016
“Aurélie has a wonderful way of motivating and inspiring the audience, by staying truly authentic. She was also very approachable and very easy to talk to, which made her stand out even more.”
“This workshop is a MUST for any team, that wants to become a better team.
In a personal, stressless atmosphere we discussed elephants in the room (…) and made proposals for improvements.
“Aurelie is a super professional.
Her presentation was clear, interesting, and to the point.
It is opening a door for corporates to improve performance and well-being of its employees at the same time.”