COMMUNICATE - ENGAGE - BE HAPPY
Increase your company’s performance through happier employees
Let’s work together to boost productivity and happiness within your team!
HOW CAN I HELP YOUR TEAM?
I truly believe that in order to be happier at work, you need to limit the daily frustrations – both the ones that can easily be improved, and the ones that lie deeper and needs more care and attention. As soon as a situation causes frustration, the frustration can slowly spread to the team and become a bigger problem if not dealt with in time. My focus is detecting circumstances, actions and communication patterns that may be hindering individuals and teams to perform their best.
I will help and support you to give your employees the opportunity to communicate & brainstorm with guidances on what can be improved. By frequently assessing the situation in a structured way, your employees will automatically feel more empowered, engaged and valued. The results will follow.
TRAININGS & CERTIFICATIONS
– Certified Partner from Woohoo Inc, one of the world’s leading experts on happiness at work
– The Chief Happiness Officer Academy with Alexander Kjerulf Woohoo Inc, June 2019
– International Conference on Happiness at Work, Copenhagen May 2019
– The Foundations of Happiness at work with EDX Berkeley University of California, Dacher Ketlner, 2018
– Happiness at work Masterclass for coaches at Fabrique Spinoza, Paris 2018
– Training in Public Speaking & Mentoring at Speak Up and Lead Academy with Tulia Lopes, Zurich 2018
– Chief Happiness Officer Masterclass at Happyformance with Laurence Vahnée, Paris, 2017
– Certified Scrum Master with Joe Justice and Jeff Sutherland, Zurich 2016
– Advanced Agile with Alistair Cockburn, 2016
“I had the pleasure to organize a lunch and learn session together with Aurelie for the SAP Business Women’s Network in Switzerland. Aurelie was well prepared, she was a great workshop facilitator.
She gave us small tips and tricks to make our workplace a happier place which can easily be implemented in the daily routine.
Leona Tscherter, Consulting Director DACH
SAP Customer Experience
Aurelie was a Speaker at the Hacking HR Forum in October 2019.
Her passion and energy was really inspiring. She was engaging and sharing with us some very useful tips I could implement with my team right away. (..) Her ideas and determination are really contagious!
Thamara Emanuele, Director of Tours Operations Support
EF Education First
” Aurelie showed tremendous understanding of team dynamics and proved her expertise of guiding a team towards a productive and constructive outcome.
The result of the workshop was a better clarity of problems and solutions which helped us take the right measures towards adjusted and more realistic goals.”
Peter Metzinger, Owner & Managing Director
Business Campaigning GmbH
The content of Aurelie’s speech was science based, well elaborated and inspirational.
With her authentic way of presenting, she was able to catch the attention of the audience and to deliver practical and impactful messages, for everyone to take directly to the workplace and starting implementing.
Aurelie managed to make the topic of Happiness at Work very tangible and business oriented.
Renata Kaluzna, CEO & Founder